Wednesday, August 31, 2016

www.duncans-spiritual-needs.com
    I am a very spiritual person and have been for a lot of years.i was diagnosed with cancer in 2011and now I am on disability. I want to be able to help others with finding their own spirituality and not just religion. Religion is oof man and spirituality is of the FATHER. My website is www.duncans-spiritual-needs.com/. Please feel free to visit my website and give me feedback. I will start posting more videos to YouTube as well. I know I have been called to do this but through fear I have been reluctant to do it. I need some encouragement to get going, I feel once I do get going I will be able to make a difference in the way people move forward in their own spirituality. I thank you for your time and consideration for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment